Friday, March 31, 2006

Charlie has done so much work today I'll be surprised if he ever picks up a pencil again. He started with 3 pages of Miquon and 2 pages of english. Then he decided to get back on track with SL and SOTW. He read a couple of chapters of SOTW and then did the map work and colouring pages, including a beautifully coloured Tuts mask - he really did a careful job, took his time and was suitably proud of himself. He drew a picture of Carter discovering the tomb and then he decided to write a poem about a Mother's Love. Not a lot to do with Egypt but there we go.

Just for a change I did some files, e-mailed some suppliers and spent hours re-jigging the orders yet again to match what the PR agent wants to be able to send to the magazines in the press releases. Spent some time sorting out some images too.

Bev made some rather scrummy banana and strawberry muffins this afternoon. Speaking of which I'm off to have one now. We're watching some crazy xmas dvd we hired - Surviving Christmas I think it's called.

No comments: