Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Busy day with work today and dealing with a client on the phone - hate solicitors with a passion. They *always* think they're right even when they're not and especially when what we do *isn't* taught to them at law school ffs! Anyway, all sorted now, somehow managed to let the partner know that he was wrong and what I'd done was right without actually saying he was wrong and blaming it all on the CLS and Lord Chancellor.

Charlie has done really well HE wise today. He did 3 pages of Miquon as usual, whizzed through those no problem. He then did two pages of his spelling book too and then moved onto his Wizard Whimstaff English book. This is way too easy and basic for him (the key stage 2 7-8yrs one) so much so that with me writing the answers after he told me, we finished the whole book in about 10 minutes! I think I'm either going to have look at 9-10 one as I suspect the 8-9 will also be way too easy for him or look at a different set of books. He finds the CGP way too easy too.

I'm sat in the living room watching the undercover estate agent program in horror at the things they do! I always knew that estate agents were evil dishonest psychos but ffs - this is outrageous. Either that or I'm incredibly naive.

No comments: