Bit of a manic day today which started with the phone ringing at 9.00am waking us all up (or in Bev's case back up as the dog had her up at 5am).It was Bev's boss wanting her to work today. Cue us all rushing around to get dressed and ready so I can drop her in to work. Poor Charlie was so good at being woken up and having to eat his breakfast and get dressed in super fast time.
After we dropped her off we posted two orders from last night, filled the car with petrol and came home. I did my work whilst Charlie did a picture for a competition he is entering, and then we had a quick lunch.
Cue more rushing about getting the dog's belongings together and taking him to the kennels. Puppy NOT impressed with being left at the kennels - I just laughed and Charlie was a bit upset at leaving him. Really fab kennels though with proper staff rather than 18 year olds!
More rushing back into town as kennels out in the country a bit, to pick up Bev from work. Then I nipped round to my parents to borrow a suit carrier for our suits for the weekend and her handheld vac to sort the car out. Vac not charged enough and so did sod all to pick up all the crap in the boot from the dog's paws.
Upstairs to get the accounts up to date and entering the other two purchase orders into MYOB. Did shed loads of biz and personal filing. Had phone call from one of the suppliers as both items I ordered are out of stock and not expected until Thursday.
I packed our suits and hung the carrier up and then started to pack our bag too. Must remember to get Bev to clean our boots!
Bev cooked spainish tortilla for dinner and then we went to Sainsbury's for yummy cheesecake, hot cross buns, geobars, frozen fruit for smoothies, soya milk and baking supplies.
Came home again and started to pack Charlie's stuff for tomorrow and now I'm off to pack two more orders that have just been placed.
No comments:
Post a Comment