Charlie has done some amazing work this week with Maths. I could not believe it as he whizzed through a page of such sums as 1/2 x 8 =? yesterday. Bev explained it to him quickly and away he went. I'm really pleased that my insistence that he does at least 2 pages a day seems to be paying off. There is no way that 6 weeks ago he could have done the things he has been doing recently. He even comes up to us now at random times and recounts maths facts.
He surprised me even more on Wednesday by asking to do extra pages and completing 6!
He made chocolate chip muffins yesterday which were delicious and devoured quite quickly by us all. He only needed assistance with using the Kenwood and did the rest himself.
He's been a star recently, counting all the stock that has been coming in so that I could check it off against the packing slips. He even noticed something that I managed to miss, saving us some money!
My dymo label printer arrived yesterday and I was a bit excited. It prints label so fast, doesn't use ink so can't run out and is brilliant. It will save loads of time on both personal and business parcelling. All I need to do is copy and paste the customer details from eBay and it prints them out - brilliant!
No comments:
Post a Comment