Charlie's been a bit erm tempremental today shall we say. Despite the tantrums he got four pages of Miquon done and 3 pages of English - we found a key skills workbook somewhere in his trays and it is way too simple for him but will do for now until I find replacements.
I ordered the next years worth of Miquon workbooks from Sonlight too and also the fourth year of Getty Dubay too as Charlie really wants to learn Italic handwriting *properly*.
He then spent some time making mother's day cards for Bev and I - his one for Bev is sooo sweet - I'll have to blog it when I can remember the exact words as it bought tears to my eyes - he's such a honey that boy.
He helped me make dumplings to pop in the slow cooker stew and played with Monty in the garden - he's really sweet with him.
I worked really hard and dealt with some nasty files driving me crazy. Then spent an age starting to enter all the historical transactions on MYOB, entering all the products, their codes, the trade price, the prices we'll charge, reorder alerts, quantity and all that jazz into the stock control part. Then I finished our VAT registration forms - that felt scary - seeing it posted and praying we made the right decision.
Viking ordered arrived too - I think I'm addicted to stationary!
1 comment:
We decided to voluntarily register, especially as invariably in the first year of business we'll pay more VAT to suppliers and through set up costs than we'll make through sales so should get a nice repayment! Plus, it makes sense to register in advance for when we have a bricks and mortar shop , turnover averages at £75K for a bricks and mortar toy shop at the least apparently.
Post a Comment