Dad and I were both horrified when after looking at her rather nice Canon 1D mark 2, she asked what I had - Canon 300d and my dad - Leica with digi back - and she had never heard of a Leica - FFS!! I thought dad was going to have a heart attack. What kind of pro hasn't heard of a Leica - the mind boggles.
She so fancied my brother and it was really obvious so we all enjoyed watching the flirting - it was amusing.
We all went with my dad to the garden centre today so that he could assist in choosing some green things for our garden. I chose a pear tree and my dad chose the rest - no idea what they are except one is a lovely rose plant and the rest are well - plants. I so don't do gardening and plants but Charlie wants to attract more birds.
I did the weekly accounts this evening, and placed an order with Keptin Jr. After Charlie went to bed Bev and I attempted to plan out which ranges we'll introduce each month between June and March next year to tie in with each press release. A bit bizarre trying to plan on Christmas stock in April, but necessary as xmas press releases need to be sent to mags in July!
No comments:
Post a Comment