Busy day again today. Up early-ish to take a stock delivery, lovely soft organic comforters amongst others. Then placed the last two orders for our opening lines and updated the accounts.
Charlie has been a busy bee, did some more of his typing up, and then started on his SL. He did a load of history reading, readers and read alouds, and then did some SL Science. He really enjoyed the water skin experiments, particularly the bubble ones.
He's also been drawing the floor plan for the business he plans to own when he's older, appears to be a restaurant and shop in one - interesting concept.
I did a load of files as usual, particularly distressing stuff today :(
Tonight I've been sorting out the figures for my tax return, ready to file it online in the next few days when it's allowed and chasing the boss for my P60.
The Apprentice was pretty good tonight - glad Samuel went but what I really want to know is when is Sayed going? I am sick to death of his vile attitude! I've now settled down for The Armstrongs - how they run a business not able to spell their key product correctly is beyond me - they're so bad that it's hysterically funny and compulsive viewing!
2 comments:
*sulk* I can't believe I missed the Apprentice, must try to catch the repeat.
Business stuff all sounds good :) Very exciting.
also love apprentice and armstrongs fix
Post a Comment