Tuesday, April 18, 2006

It's my birthday today and it's been lovely. Bev woke me up with breakfast in bed and presents. Got a copy of Imperfectly Natural Woman which I've been after for a while so once she'd gone to work I spent some time reading it.

Pottered around for the rest of the morning, we had a good day sale wise so spent some time parcelling up and then doing some filing and accounts stuff. Had a phone call to say that a stock order has been sent. Got a dispatch e-mail from amazon saying that quickbooks had been sent. Still waiting for my copy of Unconditional Parenting to be sent though.

Nice lunch and then Charlie and I went to the office. Collected my files and made a sale too.

Had a good conversation with a couple of my colleagues about a possible extra arm to the business which sounds very encouraging and could be very lucrative indeed. Just need to work our logistics now.

I had requested falafel and salad tortillas for dinner and it was delicious as was my carrot cake birthday cake!

1 comment:

dottyspots said...

LOL! Snap!

Happy Birthday.