My very first down reg headache hit me at about midnight last night and was still there this morning when I woke up. It really felt like my head was going to explode, I have never had a headache like it except when I had a minor brain bleed a couple of years ago. I threw 2 ibruprofen down my throat and collapsed on the sofa, until it finally lifted around 11am. I am so lucky that Charlie has been more than capable of getting his own breakfast for the last 3 years!
He made me a cup of tea too and bought me a banana. At the moment, when he is awake for my sniffs, he rubs my back, it's so sweet!
I did some work whilst Charlie played in his room with his playmobil. His playroom is so under used! After lunch, I made the chocolate biscuit crunch for his birthday tomorrow and Charlie played with more playmobil and sorted out yet more unplayed with toys for the charity shops.
This evening, he has been emptying the bins, tidying his room, putting his clean washing away and he started his new book, which we bought at the Baths last Saturday. He absolutely loves this and has been laughing all evening.
About ten minutes ago, another down reg headache hit me, so I'm off to take more tablets. Can't go to bed yet as I got behind on my afternoon sniff, and the next one can't now be done until midnight!
I can't believe that this time 7 years ago I had been induced and my waters had just broken. My baby will be 7 tomorrow - how is that possible?
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHARLIE! We all hope you have a great day :-)
Love Jules, Lee, Chelsea, Joseph and Tiegan xx
Btw, Chelsea and Joseph love the Horrible Histories books too :-)
Happy Birthday Charlie. I'm reminiscing tonight - it's Big's fifth birthday tomorrow.
Post a Comment