Thursday
Lovely! So we turn up for the first lesson at the swimming club, nearly make it to the changing rooms when we are told that some dumb mother didn't put a swim nappy on her child, despite it being the rules, and it delivered a present in the pool. Nearly 3 hours later the levels still weren't safe so no lessons in the learner pool. Grrrrrr. Now I hate driving in the dark at the best of times, so that just put me in a worse mood. Sigh. So off we went to the supermarket to do our shopping and oh its lovely and quiet at 7.00pm - bliss - no queues anywhere.
We had a non-descript kind of day. Charlie coloured and drew all day and finally finished his huge farm picture. He was so proud and impressed with himself and it's pretty good.
I worked all day - bleugh - and managed to make myself bleed with my injection today. Must have nicked a capillary. I'm starting to get nervous now, as potentially this time next week egg collection will be done. I have to be at the hospital at 7.30am - groan - so we are definitely going up to London the night before as the earliest train from Kemble doesn't arrive in London until 7.32am.
Now that I've moved onto stimming the time is whizzing by, just keeping my fingers crossed for Monday, as I really need to have e/c on the 28th.
Managed to get myself all depressed last night by watching some crappy marriage thingy on Sky. They even managed to have a fairly awful lesbian couple on there, and that finished me off. I'm normally the strong independent type, but seeing that just set me off wondering how the hell I am ever going to meet anyone again and how this has been the longest I have ever been single. I am a very independent type but also miss having someone. Wah, I don't want to die an old maid. Ok, enough patheticness now!
2 comments:
Ewwww @ the poo in the pool thing, not nice!
Still thinking of you here and all you are going through, my fingers are firmly crossed all goes well.
It was always a fear of mine that one of the kids would somehow sneak a little parcel out the swim nappy leg. Once, when I was pretty pregnant and not too speedy, it nearly happened. Maybe I'll blog it one day but I guess the child concerned would probably kill me... BTW, do you have a gay parent's group local? Ours always has a fair smattering of single mums - not that it's a dating agency but...
Post a Comment