Although I did manage to get up considerably earlier than yesterday.
Charlie and I played Jungle Book Groove on the playstation this morning which was pretty amusing. That boy hates to lose!
After that he made lunch - oh how I love having a child of this age - so capable.
Then he did some maths and science workbooks, and really surpassed himself maths wise. His maths confidence has really improved since leaving school and it's great to see.
I spent some time researching costs for our planned Disney World Florida holiday. It was a bit weird filling in "infant" for a child not yet conceived, but necessary just in case this first IVF works!
We're off to London again tomorrow for the very important follicle checking scan. I realllllllyyy need to have a good amount of follies and more importantly, for them to be good sizes. I really need to stay on track with the timetable they have given me or else there'll be real problems.
Todays injection hurt like hell, and I now am sporting two huge bruises on my stomach from the injections that made me bleed last week - pah!
2 comments:
Ouch @ the injections hunny (((hugs)))
Really hope that the scan shows up all that is necessary. Fingers crossed and positive thoughts flying your way :-)
Thanks Jules - your good wishes mean a lot, very much appreciated.
Post a Comment