Yet another lie in day....we are so lazy I really have to do something about this.
After breakfast we started to do the mosaic kit we bought yesterday. Its more involved that I realised and I need some newspaper so we are going to do it tomorrow now.
Charlie has been reading again today, and has also made a start on writing things down for his roman project. He did a page of general intro and drew an amphitheatre too. He seems to have retained quite a lot of what he has read in books and on the net so thats all good. He has expressed an interest in learning some Latin, so we will do a little of that as part of the project.
We watched the make space for nature thingy on BBC2 which was really good. Charlie loves any sort of nature programe and we both really enjoyed this one. We had a nosey around the website too - which is fab. BBC sites really are useful.
He's been playing with his magic kit for the first time tonight, been going for an hour now and not showing any signs of stopping. I've got some pics but can't post them until my new domain goes live and my dear brother sorts the gallery for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment