Friday, January 07, 2005

Great day so far

The day's not even halfway through and its going well so far.

1. Amazingly there is a space for Charlie for swimming lessons, and even better its at the same pool he was going to with the school, so he will know the swim teachers and be able to stay on the same schemes too. He starts on Tuesday.

2. I'm getting a rise (almost definitely). Going to put the difference straight into a building society account and start saving for the maternity leave I will hopefully need to take!

3. Looks like we're definitely off to Centre Parcs. Charlie phoned my parents this morning after seeing the brochure that arrived today, and demanded to know if they were coming with us. We're going to Longleat as it's closest and we're only going for the weekend at Easter. Even better, because the parents are coming we're having a swish 2 storey executive villa with a sauna and lots of other luxury extras

4. Another amazon order arrived this morning, all Usborne internet linked, Castles, World of Plants and Childrens Encyclopedia, all gorgeous and Charlie was sooo thrilled to see them when he woke up!

5. I was up at 9am! Ok, so I will just gloss over the fact that its only because the postman knocked this morning with my amazon delivery!

More later.

No comments: