Monday, January 10, 2005

Grumble, moan, whinge

I'm not sure whats worse, having to get up at 7.15 or the really repugnant taste of the nasal spray as it trickles down your throat and lingers there for a couple of hours.

Verdict on day 1 sniff 1, is probably unblogable, but unbelievably I have already had my first hot flush and it was most unpleasant, add to that the fact that I've been up since 7.15 and I can still taste the revolting stuff.....

Don't ever do what I did and mistake a plastic dolls bottle for your nasal spray, bloody painful I tell you! I'm going to kill Charlie!

Apparently this morning he is going to do:

1. Breakfast
2. Teeth
3. Sort his playmobil trees out
4. Maths
5. English
6. Science
7. Roman project
8. French
9. Diary
10. Mosaic picture

Hmmmm we'll see.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

wrt the spray, I'm sure it will be worth all the effort in the end, Claire. Still feel for you though!