Sunday, January 09, 2005

Defeated by a nasal spray

Yes its true and official I am stupid. It took me fifteen minutes to work out how to assemble my nasal spray which will deliver my initial IVF drugs. The damn thing had 4 protective caps, outer container, nebuliser and spray. It's all assembled now ready for the first 2 prays in the morning. Oh joy. I may post a photo of the offending item tomorrow, then I can print it out and use for dart practice.

Charlie has read, read, read, read and read some more today. Oh and made a few pencil marks on his huge castle picture.

Just had to book a wake up call, as the spray has to be taken 3 times a day 8 - yes 8 hours apart.

Next time I blog I will have officially started my first IVF cycle and will quite probably act like a menopausal screaming banshee.

No comments: