Off to London again for what I hope will be the last scan oh and a blood test. Can't believe that I will have to be sat on that train again tomorrow night as well. I'm sure the train managers all know me by now.
Since starting these IVF drugs I have had such weird dreams - that never happened to me during pregnancy but on drugs - blimey. They are both vivid and bizarre and it's happening nearly every night - most strange what nuns piss can do to you!
Charlie managed something educational yesterday - the last 4 pages of his maths workbook. Two were just ordinary pages and the last two were the big test at the end of the book. He did so well and got them all correct which is a major achievement as the sums were starting to get really hard. He was so proud of himself and made me cut the certificate with all the stickers out of the back of the book and pin it on the drawing board.
Today's wake up was "Hi Mummy. Mummy do you know what the biggest lake in the world is". This child is truely strange, the way he can open his eyes and come straight out with these questions really amuses me!
3 comments:
Sitting here thinking about you and hoping all is going well, look forward to hearing about it on your return.
Was it the Horrible Science magazine you were looking for? If it was, then you can get back issues if you haven't yet being successful from here:
http://www.horrible-science.co.uk
Best of luck!
How did the egg collection go then? Well I hope.
Post a Comment