Weekend was a bit hideous really as the miscarriage started on Saturday night and the cramps were *really* painful.
Before that we had been in Banbury in the afternoon and got a few bits and pieces we needed and it was nice to get out of the house and not feel sorry for myself!
We went for a walk around the lakes when we got back as well which was really nice and so we repeated that on Sunday afternoon and whilst Charlie was running on ahead we were able to make a few more plans for our Florida holiday in January.
Monday and Tuesday are a bit of a blur but I know that Charlie's behaviour got progessively worse until he had a big blow out and we then had a long chat about various things.
Consequently today was excellent. I woke up with a hideous migraine and couldn't move from the bed. He got up, breakfasted with B and then did his teeth and got dressed nice and easily with no yelling needed. He then went straight downstairs and got on with his maths. He came up to check up on me a few times and to ask whether he should just get on with his Sonlight. I checked he knew the correct week and then he got out the IG and just did it all.
He did day dream a fair bit - his own words - but he had finished by 12 and bought me a drink so I could take more tablets. He did really well with his maths which pleased me too.
After B came home and did lunch he did a non-verbal reasoning paper.
He spent most of the afternoon on the computer,yacht brokerage sites (!) google earth and neopets mainly.
My migraine still had disappeared but at 3pm I dragged myself out of bed and packed a couple of eBay orders after I had spent some time listing yesterday afternoon. Some jealous competitor had one of my listings ended as Sadie had unfortunately put a link to the website in the auction template and I hadn't noticed it! So I had to delete it from all the other listings - so labourious and then relisted the item. All this over 45p! Not funn with migraine.
I crawled back into bed at that point and B bought me dinner in bed as I felt so yeuck.
Charlie had art club and by the time he got back I was out of bed. They were going to be doing HappyMais this week but for some reason didn't. He came back with his inked flag, several pastel pictures and a couple of drawings. I must get round to taking photos of all the stuff done so far. He is really enjoying this club and I'm really pleased we found something he likes.
We need to get to the library tomorrow and return our books and I also want to do some sun catcher/stained glass thingies we've had for about year. I wanted to do them with him today but illness took over. I'm really pleased that our chat seems to have finally sunk in and he got on so well with his "normals" today. Here's hoping tomorrow goes as smoothly.
1 comment:
Ermm - best 4 babies - it was over the baby legs - but I got my revenge as she has her link on her photos. Shame that really as she had 30 baby legs auctions up yesterday afternoon.......
Post a Comment