The embryologist finally called around 30 mins ago whilst I was in the bath and they called the mobile - grr.
I couldn't hear all that well and her foreign accent didn't exactly assist but out of my 8 eggs 6 were suitable to be ICSI'd and so were and 5 fertilised. Embryo transfer is provisionally booked for 11.20 on Tuesday. If they don't call by 9am on Tuesday to say that they are taking the embies to blasts then transfer will go ahead.
I don't normally go in for all that talking to the embryos, sending vibes to them thing but please precious embies divide and grow well.
Have let B do the first gestone injection now too, we had to wait for the call first in case none fertilised. I think B was more traumatised than I was.
2 comments:
a good start. really hoping for you.
Thanks to both of you, it is really appreciated.
Post a Comment