Sunday, September 10, 2006

Catch-Up

Friday started badly with very painful injection - I'm sure B does it on purpose - not sure what the neighbours must think of my yelling and swearing about it but hey ho! They keep us awake so much with their stupid parties and inane girly loved up giggling. It's revenge.

Took B to work and then fully intending to make my break for freedom worth it, Charlie and I joined the library, cue Charlie and I staggering back to the car with massive bag full of huge sized non-fiction books for him! We picked up some more of our Disneyland Paris photos and then mooched around the shops for a bit before going home for lunch which Charlie made again :)

After lunch Charlie did some ELE maths, CHOW and SOTW units and Science. By the time that was finished we had to go and pick up B from work.

I was very excited to win a Canon 75-300 zoom lens on eBay for a fab price - finally a decent lens to take some decent pics with - can't wait for it to arrive.

Saturday saw us heading out to Millets Farm Centre for a bit of PYO. Charlie chose victoria plums, courgettes and raspberries and we got a very respectable haul of all 3. Love PYO as Charlie does. We went and peered at the animals, had lunch there and did some food shopping in their farm shop before exhaustation and ovary pain overwhelmed me and we were home by 1.30pm. Took a few photos before my battery ran out, will upload on Tuesday as battery charging now.

Charlie did some SOTW activity sheets and we all lazed around watching a DVD before X-Factor. Charlie's behaviour had been appalling - the stress of this 2ww is really affecting him this time. He's so desperate for a sibling.

Today B bought be breakfast in bed and then took Charlie to the Lakes. I was exhausted and fell back to sleep, not waking until 11.30am. I am sooo tired all the time at the moment and not sure why as I've never felt like this before on a 2ww.

After lunch we nipped to Sainsburys to finish our shopping and then vegged with more DVD's, books and Charlie did some SL Science and loads of reading. He also went out on his bike for a while, hoping to see Henry I think but I gather there was no sign of him.

B cooked a lovely dinner although her first attempt at yorkshire pud was a diseaster- it was a bit like a very fluffy pancake inside.

I've been very grateful to get through today with no spotting at this point as in last time, and no feeling that my period is imminent. Just need the next 5 days to go quickly and uneventfully and for the waiting to be over. The last person on my clinic thread onFertility Friends who was due to test before me has had a postive today, she is about the 30th or so of a row of positives from our clinic since July. So pleased for her and pleased that the clinic appears to be on a roll.

1 comment:

Struthie said...

Good luck you,hope the next few days fly by with a lovely BFP at the end!