Well today was hellish. First the train was delayed, then we waited two hours in the bloody clinic to be seen. Two hours in a boiling hot clinic with no air-con and puke inducing water cooler was not fun for me or Charlie.
Coming home on the train I felt soooo ill - banging headache, nausea, hot flushes bleugh. Came home and went straight to bed (4.15 before we got back) whilst waiting for clinic to call with results.
I chased them at 5pm and got the result but no real answer. HcG is 61 which is a low positive for 13 days post a 3 day transfer. Nurse said concern now re ectopic because of bleeding and HcG level. If it was a miscarriage the levels should be much lower by now as been bleeding since Wednesday so 6 days really. COuld be low due to late implantation though.
Need repeat tests this week to see whats happening re ectopic/m/c/or just slow starter. Decided I can't face going into London again this week so have e-mailed the Oxford fertility unit and asked if they will do the blood tests on Weds and Fri as I reckon two tests is better than having one on Thursday and then waiting again until Monday.
On the positive side, no real bleeding at since yesterday morning. Slight amounts of v light spotting only. Sorry for tmi.
Thanks to everyone again for all their comments and thoughts, it is much appreciated.
So lucky me has yet more waiting. I had totally prepared myself for a negative today so the thought of an ectopic is a bit much right now.
2 comments:
Thinking of you here
Am thinking of you and supplying vibes with which to top up Merry's :-)
Post a Comment