With his fave cuddly
Started by being woken up at 7.30 this morning by the noisy inconsiderate heating oil delivery man. Grrrrrr. At least the tank is full again, just wish it wasn't so damn expensive. Double grrrrr.
Charlie did 4 pages of maths including making hundreds. He did really well at this I was suitably impressed. A couple of pages of a CGP science workbook were done and enjoyed as well.
After lunch Charlie had his bike ride that I had been promising him for 2 days!
So a very happy new year to everyone. See you next year!
3 comments:
Charlie is gorgeous :)
Actually, it's nice to see a little boy with a long hairstyle that I like - Josiah's hair has always been really short because (a) it was easier and (b) I liked it (!!) but he's taken ownership of it now and wants to grow it ... and I was wondering what sort of style it might end up in ... oh dear, I'm rambling ...
Anyway, happy new year :)
Thanks Sarah, I have to admit I don't like short,short hair on boys, and dread the day when Charlie gets older and wants short hair. The bits down to his ears bug me though, they look really awful after his had a trim and before they grow out a bit!
Happy new year to you too.
happy new year :-)
Post a Comment