One really bad thing about HE is no early mornings, so C isn't tired until really late! I've had to make him go to bed in his room tonight (he decided to start co-sleeping about 9 months ago) because all the presents were in the cupboards in my room!
They are all safely under the tree now and I'm so excited! The plan is to open his presents here in the morning then go over to my parents at 10.00 ish where he can open their presents there, spend the day with them and my brother and grandmother who are staying with them. We'll come back here around 5/6 ish I guess.
We've just chilled out today and watched tv, ds watched a fair bit of Mickey Mouse stuff on Sky this afternoon and a shark documentary. My brother popped in for an hour or so before going on to my parents.
I've been thinking about what we're going to do next week. Charlie really wants to see Phantom of the Opera at the cinema so I will try and combine that with a meal at a chinese restaurant, as its food we both love. I was going to try and do it on NYE but somehow I think I've left it a bit late to book!
Merry christmas everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment