We started the day with the excitement of a bank visit followed by a supermarket sweep and then, saving the best shop till last, a book shop visit. Bought Charlie 5 new books, fab, all reference books and designed to slot in with future planned projects as well as general reference resources.
Had a quick lunch and then the parental unit arrived to take us to the cinema. I loved, loved,loved the film, it was fab, very true to the stage show and brilliantly acted and sung and the sets were amazing. Charlie enjoyed it too, jumped a few times when the music was loud and refused to watch the chandelier crashing, but the second Harry Potter filmed scared him far more than Phantom!
We had dinner and then I packed him off to bed early for a change, although he was still awake ten minutes ago when I checked! Anyone know any useful insomnia cures for an almost 7 year old?
2 comments:
I would love to see Phantom - might wait for the DVD though, I've never seen it on stage though so wouldn't be able to compare!
Anyway, wrt the insomnia cure, if you find one I know plenty of people on the blogring who would pay a lot of money for it ...
Wouldn't I just...
Post a Comment