Another quiet day....zzzzz....
We slept in until 9.30am only to be woken up by the phone ringing. It was the SKY installers letting us know they would be coming this morning.
Thankfully the installation was quick and painless, although Charlie really hated it when they drilled through to the outside of the house, he ran to the playroom, shut the door and hid.
After this we whizzed off to my parents to return my finished work, posted a few letters and then had a mooch around the shops. I bought Charlie 3 new books, including Swiss Family Robinson.
We braved Tesco's as we need some milk and a few bits, and omg, I have never seen a supermarket that busy! Luckily we were in the "less than 10 items" queue, which while long, moved quickly.
We came home, had lunch and then I started watching all the birth stories on SKY - getting thoroughly emotional, and Charlie finished one book and started another.
Tomorrow I have to start taking my pills again for the IVF - exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment