He seemed pleased with everything he got, although he never seems that excited about christmas presents. I've no idea why but he's always been like this, except the christmas just before he turned three. That year he was obsessed with racing through opening his presents and particularly interested in the bigger ones. I think it may be because I don't hold back on buying him things he wants throughout the year. Not that he is spoilt, but more that if it's not something too large/expensive I don't see the point in making them wait for christmas. He isn't really materialistic anyway, its mainly books and art/craft stuff I buy on a regular basis, and he rarely asks for things. Even when he does he only asks once and if it's no, he just accepts that.
We had breakfast and then headed over to my parents at 10.00 ish. More present opening after my brother got out of his pit. I got a gorgeous lilac cashmere wrap top from my parents, a really seriously expensive, well made mini tripod for my fab new digital camera, which I could never have afforded as its made from titanium and has to be bought from specialist dealers, and some smellies. Charlie got a magnificent microscope set from my parents, as well as books, PS2 stuff and other bits.
Opening present fun
Leapster games!
Charlie's present from The Tree
We left around 5 ish and came home. Around 11pm I noticed it was snowing quite hard and we had a substantial covering of the lovely white stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment