Woohooo - I've been added to the MudPud blog ring - all thanks to the grand mistress of the ring - Jax!
Yet another unproductive and boring day here. We managed to get up slightly earlier today though - 10am, well it's an improvement!
I've been getting soppy all day watching babies being born on Discovery Health, plus bits of tidying up here and there and a bit of de-cluttering in the sitting room. Also have now put all the photographs that were lying around in the new album Charlie bought me for christmas. Uploaded a load of digital prints to a printing service to get those ordered.
Charlie has errrmmmm not sure actually what he's been upto. Oh yes he's read another book today and is currently halfway through a second. He's played on his leapster quite a lot, so that's proving to be a great investment for him, he loves and of course it's all educational!
He's had his marbles out too, but I've been feeling far too apathetic to actually get off my backside and play with him. He's fascinated by them so I really must do that with him tomorrow.
4 comments:
Ooooh, another blog! Welcome to the ring, I am really looking forward to reading your future entries :-)
Yep, welcome to the ring, Claire :)
It's not often I have time to comment on all the blogs (especially blogger comments - they are really temperamental and often don't let me in!!) but I will be reading. Glad you had a good Christmas.
I'd love to come up to @Bristol one of these days, it's on my hitlist for this year - might let you know then maybe we could meet up there?!
Sounds good to me Sarah :) I come down your way quite a bit when the weather is better, Crealy is on my hit list for 2005. @ Bristol is really fab and its nice to wander about Harbourside afterwards as well, Charlie loves taking the boat ride around the floating harbour and getting off at the SS Great Britain stop and romping around that. They've restored it so well.
Thanks for the welcome everyone, look forward to reading all your blogs :)
Post a Comment