Friday, August 25, 2006

Another catch up

Scan was good on Wednesday, everything was ready so I started injecting on Weds along with the steriods too. My next scan is Tuesday then one of Thursday and hopefully egg collection on Saturday.

Went to the GP today to get signed off for 3 weeks, to get my preds and to ask for a letter listing my meds. GP was as lovely as always and happy to help.

B has just nipped into town to pay a bill and Charlie is supposed to be tidying his room but it doesn't sound like it from here.

At 4pm we're off to catch the train into London ready to catch the eurostar to Disneyland Paris tomorrow morning. We're coming back on Monday night and B will be coming home by herself whilst C and I stay in London another night before my scan on Tuesday morning. C and I are then taking the train to see my friend and her 4 daughters in Cheltenham before finally coming home on Wednesday night! Then scan again in London on Thursday. Phew - I'll need another holiday to recouperate.

Hope everyone has a nice bank holiday weekend.

No comments: