Thursday, August 10, 2006

5am.

C - Muuummmmyyyy wake up Merry's coming!
Me - OMG it's 5am go the h*** back to sleep!!
C - But Mummmmyyyyyy they'll be here in a minute.
Me - No they won't, now either you go back to sleep or I'm going to kill you.

6.45am.

C- Mummmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for goodness sake get up Merry's coming.
Me - OMG do I look like I care?? It's the middle of the night. Go back to sleep or else.
C - But Mummmmmyyyyyy it's late.
Me - Charlie, I swear if you don't go back to sleep I won't stop Amelie from marrying you, in fact I'll positively encourage it.

Deadly silence :)

7.50 am - C has now had brekkie, done teeth and got dressed even and is looking out his bedroom window.

C - Come on Merry where are you??
Me - Charlie, they live in Peterborough, not down the road.
C - But I'm bored, I want the girls here now.
Me - Well if you're that bored you could do some maths.

Deadly silence :))

No comments: