Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Yet another busy day - but then that's our Tuesday's now.

Charlie woke at 5.00am for some strange and bizarre reason and although he went back to his bed, didn't actually fall asleep again! The next thing I knew it was 7.00am and he was asking to go and watch tv to which I readily agreed!

After breakfast several hours later, Charlie did his maths and English whilst I worked and then I took the puppy to training classes - and the less said about that the better I think! (little rat!)

After I got back Charlie made a start on his SOTW, he read the next chapter, did the review questions and then started on the crafts. He chose to make a Cuneiform tablet and his message on it was "Come with me to the playing field at 10.30! He absolutely loved doing this and I'll put up a photo or two tomorrow.

He also started doing a craft activity from as pirate book that Bev bought for his birthday.

At 4.30 we went off to Gymnastics Club - didn't get to see anything at all today as the crafty buggers put the blind down! Charlie had a fab time but he looked incredibly pale when we came out.

Once home we had our dinner straight away - thank god for slow cookers and then I plonked Charlie in a warm bath and sent him up to read in bed at 7.00pm. At 8.30 I made him stop and he was asleep 10 minutes later, which regular readers will know is very unusual - as is waking up before 10am! I hope he's not coming down with something!

No comments: