Monday, January 23, 2006

Not much education been going on here the last four days as I came down with flu on Friday morning - nasty evil thing.

My brother is staying at my parents for a while and Charlie has loved having him around. They PSp'd, footballed and chatted away on Saturday and on Sunday Charlie took him exploring around the lakes - they were gone a long time! Charlie loved it - I think he believes my brother has special powers due to being so very tall!

Bev has an interview tomorrow so unbelievably I have to drag myself out of bed to take the puppy to obedience classes - we made him some liver training treats tonight - really vile stuff when it's raw but luckily the recipe calls for them to be cooked!

1 comment:

Jax Blunt said...

sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well - hope you have a miraculous recovery overnight.

Good luck to Bev :)