Life with my boy, including seven years of home ed.
Aww, he is so cute!
Is that a chocolate dobie??? I love them! I dogwalked as one of my many jobs to get through uni, for a dobermann breeder, and they had one (liver and tan I think they are actually called aren't they?) Beautiful dogs.
Yes Jax, he's a brown and tan dobie!
He is beautiful, but I bet he's pretty strong willed as well. Good luck with the training :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Aww, he is so cute!
Is that a chocolate dobie??? I love them! I dogwalked as one of my many jobs to get through uni, for a dobermann breeder, and they had one (liver and tan I think they are actually called aren't they?) Beautiful dogs.
Yes Jax, he's a brown and tan dobie!
He is beautiful, but I bet he's pretty strong willed as well. Good luck with the training :)
Post a Comment