It's been snowing really quite hard here all day long and so we ended up with a lazy day in. Charlie didn't wake up until 11am and the dog wasn't much before that. I am sick to death of dragging the dog outside to do his business - he is such a pansy for a dobermann! It's only snow/cold/rain fgs! He makes such a fuss - I swear he is going to damage his bladder at this rate.
Charlie has spent the day reading/drawing/making inventions in his head as usual. Todays invention was a mechanical and very complicated bread needer!
I'm hoping that there's no snow or rain tomorrow so we can go down to the park and fly Charlie's plane as we didn't get a chance to today.
Charlie made the lunch sandwiches again today - very nice and I made another Jamie O recipe for dinner - absolutely delicious. Thank you to my parents for 2 of his cook books for christmas, I hate cooking but am really enjoying his recipes so far, they've all been yummy.
Had too much fun being with Charlie today to finish my work so will have to try and get up really early tomorrow morning and do it all before he wakes.
No comments:
Post a Comment