Early start to today for me, up and working at 8.30. I've been waking up really early the last week, not sure why. Bev kindly bought me tea and toast to my desk so I didn't have to stop working and I worked solidly through to 11.30 and finished all my files minus the one that I couldn't do and is therefore sat on the query shelf.
Meanwhile, Charlie read a couple of chapters of SOTW about the Greeks and then did one of the SOTW worksheets - a Greek god wordsearch and then did a page of Miquon whilst I showered and dressed.
Then Bev came home and we had lunch.
After lunch I went to the office and picked up some more files. Spent a pleasant 40 minutes chatting to colleauges - always a novely for me to talk to grown ups during the week.
Came back and packed up a couple of orders, wrote a long reply to the pr agent's e-mail, did some more work and phoned the web designer.
Charlie put on Little and Big Toe and did some of the SOTW colouring sheets and also listened to Big Toe. This as a good way of getting him motivated and to stay in one place and actually do something! He enjoyed the cleared coffee table for him to work on, so we're considering buying a larger coffee table to keep in the sitting room where the dining room table was for him to spread out on when he's listening to the radio. He uses the desk in his room for non "work" stuff and the packing table in my study when I'm upstairs working and the dining room table when I'm downstairs working. Thinking of something like this
as we like the idea of having some of his bits and bobs in baskets in the cubby holes.
We had a lovely walk at the lakes after dinner - coldn't find any of the ducklings though which was disturbing as the mummies have lost so many already.
2 comments:
I love that you listen to the radio. It's great for the kids cos they really have to picture stuff:)
LOL Merry - my best friend has it too which gave me the inspiration but her's is a fair few years old now and bigger that the current ones. My only problem is I don't like dark wood!
EF, Charlie really does love Little and Big Toe, good to be back into the habit of him listening to it again.
Post a Comment