Friday, May 12, 2006

Only 15 months on from the terrible diseaster with Charlie's hair there's been another one! But this time it wasn't me!

Over the last week he has been asking for his hair to be trimmed out of his eyes as he is "sick of being a one-eyed cyclops". Despite being surprised as he hates having his hair cut, I've been telling him we'll get it sorted this weekend.

Bearing in mind it's Friday night, about 2 hours ago he yelled down that he'd decided to save us some money and cut it himself. Bev and I just looked at each other in horror. He came downstairs and I nearly died. Front and sides short and the back still long - pmsl. He looks bizarre and now there will be tears tomorrow as it will have to cut short to even it up.

Sigh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear, when will children learn to leave their beautiful hair alone. career as a hairdresser maybe? lol! cant wait to see a pic!!

Allie said...

Well, I once cut my own hair at fifteen! Hope it turns out ok for him.

Classroomfree said...

Oh dear :-(