Stop press! Charlie has actually done some "work" today! Must be the first since ermm May/June??
I managed to squeeze a page of miquon out of him and persuaded him to finish his desert animals book I printed from the Enchanted Learning members site. I do love this site and will definitely be renewing next year. For now we have loads of stuff that he asked to print out that are sat un-done in his tray!
We've had a very crafty week this week. Charlie has started his cross stitch kit and is very keen on this, made and painted plaster cast rainforest magnets which we got from the Living Rainforest in Reading and produced the usual huge pile of drawings.
We've been doing a huge amount of de-cluttering this week in anticipation of our house move - I love doing this. So far we have taken 16 full to the brim bin bags to the charity shops. All of it has been Charlie's old stuff from baby and toddler clothes to toys. 11 came from the loft!
I did the playroom yesterday - another 2 bags for the charity shop and recycled loads of scrumpled bits of paper etc.
Also scrubbed and sorted the utility room - it was disgusting! The inside of the window frames were black - they couldn't have been touched for years - bleugh.
2 comments:
sounds like a rather fruitful (but tiring!) day.
can i have lessons on how to declutter please!
to let you know
http://stefndawniy.wordpress.com/ is our blog address now (yes i know another change, but this time you won't struggle to get in!)
hope to be back on the ring soon, but pop in to see us before that happens if you can anyway :)
Dawniy
Post a Comment