So today was the day of the official pregnancy test for the clinic. I reluctantly peed on the stick and of course the result was no surprise. Have just left a message on their answer phone and am waiting for my call back.
If I'm not allowed to egg share again then we're stuffed. We'd need around £6000 for a cycle of ICSI including the drugs, travel and hotel costs and as we have our 4 week Disney World holiday booked for next November, it would be around early 2008 before we could afford that.
As it is, even if they allow me to egg share one last time, it still costs around £2000 and with the holiday booked and the time scale involved it would be 2007 before we could try again.
The thought of having to wait another two or three years is more hideous than the negative result. It would mean I've been trying/waiting for 8/9 years altogether!
Many thanks for all the good wishes - it means so much. Absolutely everything crossed for all at Out of the West here.
No comments:
Post a Comment