Thursday, February 03, 2005

Titles should be banned

I hate thinking up titles, the box should be removed and the date should be sufficient. I am going to lobby Blogger immediately.

Charlie is still miserable about his hair, especially as I keep calling him Thug Bug, I think he looks like the Mitchell brothers.

Today he has played manically with the Geomag panels I bought yesterday, yes it's true, the evil mother that sold the ordinary geomags on ebay last year has relented after SOMEONE mentioned the offer on these in Woolworths on their blog. Why isn't there a warning when you join the blog ring about the compulsive buying bug you will catch? First it was DWN and now Geomag panels.

We paid a trip to the tip today with a car load of crap. Good thing I've got a Scenic.

I've just made some squidgy choc chip cookies and am eating one hot for the oven - yummy. Charlie is safe in bed

3 comments:

Sarah said...

So agree about the titles! Likewise sitting here eating warm ginger cake, if any of it lasts until next week we'll be lucky! Baking is definitely best eaten straight from the oven ;)

More hugs to Charlie ... I used to call Joe my loveable thug when he had his hair like that, just loved running my hands through it ...

Rosie said...

Yes- leave them blank- sometimes I forget, anyway. hair looks sweet to me- mine is similar ATM! (refuse to show photo!) It has grown loads in a week. a bit of gel or conditioner rubbed in helps if I feel I'm having a bad hair day,lol! Fugs had similar, though less short, experience, but now has a great bob!

Jax Blunt said...

I like geomags.