Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Still sobbing.....

The lovely lady at the barbers said there was only one thing for it as she went at Charlie's hair with the scissors. I hate it, he hates it lol He really doesn't suit short hair and my only saving grace is that it grows so quickly that I'm hopeful in 4/5 weeks it will be long again. He's really upset and says that he doesn't feel like him - awww bless



Home ed group was fab. Six families including us went, and I met two families that I hadn't before, and everyone was so nice and friendly. The child played so beautifully together. Ages ranged from 1 to 12 and there were 11 children and only one girl! We had a great time and Charlie picked up the youngest, little J and gave him a ride around the room, much to J's delight - he's such a mother hen. The parents sat around drinking tea/coffee and chatting and much fun was had by all.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

he still looks gorgeous, Claire, tell him I said so :)

Classroomfree said...

Joseph says Charlie looks cool and he would like to meet him one day :-)

Jax Blunt said...

So that's where all the boys are! We've hardly any round here in our home ed groups.