I was broadband less from Friday lunch time until Saturday mid-morning, apparently the exchange went down for the village - oh it was foul - felt so cut off from the HE world
Seems a bit weird on the blog ring at the moment, it hadn't even got quite back to normal after the mass CP exodus, and now there's the Melrose exodus too! Wish I had gone but hadn't decided to re-home ed until it was too late, and there was the treatment to contend with to. I intend on making the summer camp though - wild horses wouldn't keep me away, and looking through the archives has shown that Merry has historically posted the initial discussion on this very shortly after returning from Melrose - so that's something to look forward to! I won't be doing HESFES because ermm well its tents, and I so don't do tents, caravans I can just about cope with if I don't think about it too much, but tents no chance.
Charlie boy and I have just slobbed around this weekend, with both of us reading and Charlie drawing lots too. We played Connect 4 today and he really couldn't get the hang of it lol
Back to work for me tomorrow (well I work at home bykwim) - my box of work is sat here looking at me - need to fit in library, post office,rubbish tip and food shopping trips too.
In typical TMI mode, AF has turned up today 4 days early which never happens and weirdly I had no advance warning. I know that all the fertility drugs can mess with your cycle but I was under the impression that it typically makes people late, very late like up to 2/3 weeks. Oh well I won't complain really because it means that I will re-start the first stage of drugs in April slightly earlier. Getting sort of excited about my clinic appointment on Thursday and it will be good to firm up plans with doctor.
1 comment:
Hesfes does statics as well - well, there's a static camp just up the road, think Joyce and Nic are planning on doing that and having a small day tent on site. worth considering anyway.
Post a Comment