Saturday, July 15, 2006

Must, must start blogging again properly.

Anyway, busy week with predictably repetitive stuff going on, more SEO, pr, marketing and printing stuff that needed sorting out. The A6 postcards marketing postcards we've had designed and printed arrived yesterday and they are fab. Just the thing we need to attract attention at our stall at the Baby and Child fair today. I'm thrilled with the design work the Yetis did and as always the printers came up trumps too.

The first order came through from last week's trade show, so we are now stocking Label-Label although they are not on the site yet. Much better than Taggies in my opinion. I've started to put up the Sigikid stock on the website but stopped after one product. Thought I'd leave it and see what we sold today first!

Been a depressing week work wise. I've had two abuse cases this week where a father has injured their child and given multiple fractures to their under 1's. In the first case the baby was only 7 weeks and the medics found no less than 6 twisting fractures and the second was 7 months and they found 5 old fractures and two fresh twisting fractures. :(

So, the car is packed and we're off in a minute to set up for the Baby and Child fair. It's the first one I've done with the new biz so it'll be exciting and seeing as I'll have no till this time I'm taking Bev to do all that evil adding up. Have been cunning though and changed all our prices to end in 50p or £1's. Charlie is primed and ready to demo the fun blox so we can helpfully sell loads of those.

Can't wait for my day off on Tuesday as I'm feeling a bit stressed to the max.

No comments: