Who would like to come and help me tidy up and reorganise my stock room?? It's a nightmare, mainly because of the 100 or so cardboard boxes I have for sending out parcels but we've had to leave 3 boxes of stock unpacked in the sitting room because we've no room for it! There's also another box coming this week sometime. Arrghhhh.
Chocolate/cake/ice cream for anyone that offers to help!
4 comments:
Well I would but I'd have to come with 2 small girls who would probably cause more chaos than we solved!
See what I mean!!! Isabelle is here!!!
LOl @ Joanne!
Merry - noooooo only 87 inclusive of eBay ones but I bought 150 boxes in 6 different sizes ready for orders when I was still on eBay. It's called advanced planning apparently but I just call it beeping box invasion!
great news on your sales then Claire!
no can do re the help though!!!
Post a Comment