Friday, July 21, 2006

Lovely quiet day today with some surprising revelations from Charlie. I never thought I would hear my beloved maths-hating son say the words "love" and "maths" in the same sentence. But today he did as in "Mummy, I love these CGP maths workbooks, they are wonderful"!! Cue me sluttering my lunch all over the keyboard and screen!

In addition to doing 7 yes 7 pages of maths he also did a hama chick, more Happy Mais from Merry
and read loads as always. He also spent a considerable amount of time browsing the Apple site.

Me, well I've done loads of work as always and then spent hours putting up new stock and sorting out the toys for the online sale. Need to shift some stock and make room for new stuff coming in! We've got 3 pages of sale stock and more new toys.

No comments: