Well the day got slightly better after my earlier blog and Charlie and I had a chat. He merrily read two chapters of SOTW and did some map work and then a page of miquon too whilst I worked really hard at getting my files finished.
Bev came home and we had lunch and then I got on with more files whilst Charlie played Sonic on the PS2 and read various atlases and animal encyclopedias.
I worked on and had a very encouraging e-mail from the pr agent about the new tag line and placed an order for some more babylegs as we ran out about ten days ago and it was the first chance I got after picking the newly released colours at the Baby Show.
Charlie settled down in front of the radio at 3pm for his daily does of Little and Big Toe, with his SOTW colouring and did himself proud finishing 4 sheets!
I did myself proud by finishing all my files which means Charlie and I can have the car tomorrow once we've taken Bev to work and can actually go OUT on a week day!!!
Not sure where we'll be going though, ideas so far have been Warwick Castle, Farmer Grows, Coral Reef, the beach ( not going to happen as I need to be in the office at 4pm!) and various other places.
I finished the day by doing the accounts filing zzzzzz, wrapping some orders, updating QB, updating our price list, and negotiating a rather generous discount with a supplier which I was ordinately pleased with as it seems so unfair that independent sellers are usualy barred from this kind of thing that is the realm of the high street guys.
Charlie is having kittens waiting for the Tip to arrive - we love this stuff and were so pleased to have found the supplier several months ago but ahmmm and ahhhed over selling it. We were introduced to it at home ed group where we used to live back in 2004 and Charlie has loads of models he made with it scattered around his room.
No comments:
Post a Comment