Thursday, June 22, 2006

Totally manic day

Most of it spent on the phone or e-mailing my web designer or my merchant account manager but all sorted now. The end result was very little paid work being done so I had to work this evening to make up for it. It was worth it now as with the exception of a few very minor things (oh and a great big box of stock from Germany which can't go on the site yet anyway due to no images) the site has now been tested by 6 fab volunteers and all is ok and working and feedback v good which is pleasing. Wish/gift list and newsletter functionality due to be completed any day now so I am pleased that the site can now finally go live on Monday.

Charlie has been a star today and yesterday actually, getting on with normals as asked without too much fuss. Today was learning more about ancient greeks, writing another page of his story, the second page of Miquon blue and most surprisingly for me, doing a couple of pages from MEP7 on angles, after we followed the link from Merry's blog. As regular readers will know I have agonised over Charlie and maths since the start so to see him doing this stuff for 11 year olds with relative ease was great.He's been bugging me for stuff about angles for a while so it was handy to find it and he also wants to do some graph stuff and again MEP7 looks good for that.

Bev took Charlie to the park this afternoon so I could get on with the calls I needed to make, very useful and nice for Charlie to get some alone time with Mummy 2.

No comments: