He asked to go into Ottakars predictably and spent some time browsing as usual. He chose thisto be put onto his ipod for the journey to camp next weekend and this for reading at camp too.
I picked up 3 books on their 3 for 2 offer, this
this and this The middle of which I am particularly looking forward to reading at camp. I hear the day care in the camping fields is particularly good :P
The farmers market was good and we got some 3 fruit marmalade and Charlie chose some veggie pasties for lunch with a rather large eccles cake too.
We found an antique//rare bookshop which Charlie loved.
Then we went home for lunch.
After lunch we went to my parents house to sort their post and Charlie then played in the garden whilst I started the scrapbook for my dad for fathers day.
An interesting visit to the office followed when Charlie turned off the server and no-one left in the office had high enough authority to know the password when we finally managed to switch the damn thing back on. So now I'll be so dead when my mother returns.
Lovely homemade pizza and salad for dinner and Charlie is reading before bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment