Saturday, June 10, 2006

Another early start today, in order to get last minute stuff done before leaving for camp.

Yesterday was a nice quiet day - I'm getting quite used to having Friday's off now - that's two in a row! Charlie and I dropped Bev at work and then went into town for some last minute holiday shopping. Got three new tops and some shampoo and Charlie drew his pocket money out of his bank account.

Took him to the boatyard shop and he bought three keyrings including one which is a compass and another which is a mini telescope. He loves that shop and looking at all the boat building and maintenance supplies.

Come home and did about 6 loads of washing and drying so I could finish off the packing and make sure the laundry basket was empty. Spent several very frustrating hours try to upload and burn Pure Dead Magic to Charlie's iPod. Got there in the end on the fourth attempt by figuring out I needed to re-number the last 3 cd's worth of tracks so they ran concurrently.

We went over to my parents and Charlie was lucky enough to be given some holiday spending money. Dad is starting a photography club and we've got a pro joining us apparently - should be interesting. What's better is that it's a female pro.

Come home for Big Brother - genius tv - Get Grace Out indeed! That was my favourite part of the night - oh and seeing her cry - someone should tell her about karma.......

Charlie has been utterly, utterly obnoxious this morning so am seriously considering leaving him behind and coming to Kessingland without him. It is very tempting. We had the sobby, crying, hormonal bit on Thursday and now we have the rude, nasty, cheeky, obnoxious bit today.

Have I ever mentioned that I'm really not liking the 8's?

No comments: