Been a busy one today. We got the rest of the stuff down from the loft and put it all in the spare room. I packed up the car with 3 boxes of Charlie's playmobil so he has something to play with at my mums whilst we are unpacking on Tuesday. Also put all the curtains and towels in the car so we don't have to scrabble around looking for them on the day.
I've disconnected the two pc's, so all my surfing is done via laptop for now - I must get a cordless mouse as I hate the mouse pads - they drive me crazy!
Did a load of filing too and printed off the last few moving house letters. Scrubbed the oven shelves too which was exciting! Done loads more I'm sure but can't recall what!
Luckily we don't have to do any cleaning before we leave as its a condition of the tenancy agreement that we have the place professionally cleaned. Cleaners are coming in after we've left on Tuesday
1 comment:
Good luck with the move and with life in the new house! Sounds like you're well organized.
Sort of got used to my touch pad thing from a couple of years of laptop use, but they do have their drawbacks.
Ali
where the days go
Post a Comment