Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Saturday & Sunday were a bit of a slob out time. Major lie-in for all of us on Saturday, followed by a trip to the post office to post orders, a trip to the bank to pay bills and pay in cheques and then a quick trip to Clintons so I could buy B's b'day card. Decided to get my parents anniversary card too and even got Charlie's birthday card for January!

Charlie made B a lovely card when we got home, played with fimo and we all went for a walk around the lakes.

We watched X Factor together and Charlie was totally outraged that the Unconventionals were sent home.

Sunday was B's birthday and a quiet one that I spent most of the afternoon working through - not good really.

Yesterday was just a wash out. Took hours to get Charlie to do his maths, nearly missed getting to the post office before they closed as I had a nightmare trying to wrap some parcels. Honestly, I'm falling apart here if I can't wrap a parcel without loosing my temper.

It was my first day back at work too, which was weird after seven weeks off. Not sure I'm really up to it actually but have no choice in the matter.

Andy from the marketing agency called me last night and asked if I'd do a live radio interview this morning about entrepeneur mums because of some press release Axa have put out. Never being one to turn down a bit of publicity I agreed and the producer called me later last night for a background chat and to give me an idea of what subjects we'll be talking about.

Seeing as its on at 11.30 I'd better go and do some prep - eekkk.

No comments: