Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Been a busy few days although I'm not sure what I've done. I know I've had a few orders to pack, did a magazine interview yesterday, endured yet more maths related tantrums, done work, spent about 12 hours since Monday doing some SEO and other stuff on the site.

A no maths tantrum day today because the CGP Workout books arrived today and Charlie did no less than 7 pages - cheerfully! It was all easy though as he started with the year 1 book, but its important to build up his confidence with easy stuff he can do first. When we get to the dividing and multiplying pages in the year 2 book I'm sending him to Merry's so she can teach him how and inject some of Fran's amazing maths ability into him. :)

My fertility consultants secretary called me this afternoon to re-schedule my review appointment from tomorrow at 9.30 to 8.30 am instead - ugh - that's too early. It is a telephone appointment but still, I don't normally get up until 8.30am let alone be lucid enough to discuss my treatment and miscarriage in-depth with her. Oh well.

No comments: