My mother is at it again. But that I mean, not so subtle attempts to persuade me to send him to school. A few weeks ago we were at their house and she "secretly" took me into the dining room and told me that she'd seen in the local paper that a lovely private school in Brackley was giving full fee bursaries away and it's a lovely school and wouldn't that be good and she thought I'd be interested. I gave her a look, said no and walked out of the room. Then about two weeks later at my parents anniversary "do" my Aunt not-so-subtley asked if I was still HE'ing him and hadn't I thought it was better to send him to school now he is of secondary age. So obviously put up to it by my mother.
I am sick to death of the constant undermining and it isn't even restricted to HE/school.
Not much other news as nothing ever happens here HE wise as no groups or HE friends. Charlie is starting to get more and more lonely to the stage where it is seriously affecting his behaviour. Poor little man :( I've said it before a million times but it's still true, I hate living in this stupid County. Plans to move in 2010 have most likely been scuppered in the most despicable way by an outsider which just makes everything worse as we are both desperate to move somewhere where there are HE people/groups.
No comments:
Post a Comment